Monday, May 28, 2012

Pebbles


Pebbles, originally uploaded by debifitz.

pastel on Clairefontaine PastelMat
private collection
8"X11"

http://www.djfitzgerald.com

This is a quick one I have done for a friend to give a friend for all her help with a wedding. So it is a surprise... but I think I am safe to post it here. I don't usually do pastels this small.... head shots of dogs and cats are about the only subjects I would consider. It is just too hard to get the details in that small on anything else. When you put in as much detail as I do, the smaller sizes are harder to do. And I really can't charge more for them... but I should! So I don't advertise this size. But I really like the way this one came out... very sweet. I have actually done this dog in a group when she was much younger. It is nice to see a portrait of her at this age. I think my friend will be touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment