Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Edwards and Ella pastel progression...

                   





Edwards Photo, originally uploaded by debifitz.
pastel on Clairefontaine Pastelmat
private collection
actual size 19"X26"

This is a pastel that I actually finished as a Christmas present. I was so swamped with work that I was remiss in posting all my work here. But at least I did document the progress! So, better late than never... here it is!!! And it did come out really cute. This will also give me a chance to get back into gear! ... Unfortunately , we had a death in our family this last week. My mother-in-law. She had been ill for quite some time and it was not unexpected. But it is never easy! Plus the fact that she lived here... so we made most of the arrangements and hosted a lot of family this week. Now I am trying to get the work flowing again! Always a little slow getting started. But I will be posting this progression in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment