Thursday, November 21, 2013

Danny and Ron's Rescue calendar cover 2014

I have been playing catch up with my work lately… jumping from one piece right into another… my only excuse for not posting! But that also means I have a bunch to put on here!

But first I want to share the 2014 calendar cover for Danny and Ron's Rescue. I do this for them every year. They are wonderful people and great friends! I believe this is the 5th cover I have had the privilege of creating for their cause. To date they have found forever homes for over 5300 dogs! I have also completed a christmas card for them. But they have decided to wait until next year to market it. It is my first Christmas card attempt and it was lots of fun! I will be very curious to see how it does. A lot of their big donors had already purchased their cards for this year… so they opted to wait. They are also going to sell it by the box of 10 at their horse shows. I will post it here next!!

This cover is from their little pontoon boat that they have down in Wellington, Fl. And as usual, I packed it with their dogs and a few visitors. I took the photos on the lake behind their house last april… always a good time!

If you would like to purchase a calendar, go to their web site…

dannyandronsrescue.com

They are $25 each or 4 for $80 each… they make a great stocking stuffer… the months high light dogs that have found their forever homes because of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment