Friday, October 12, 2012

Lily #7


Lily #7, originally uploaded by debifitz.
pastel on PastelMat
private collection
19"X26"

www.djfitzgerald.com
www.facebook.com/D.J.Fitzgerald.Art

This is as far as I got before my trip... I always seem to underestimate my time and all that I have to do before I go on one of my excursions! I was up at a horse show in Raleigh, N.C., and visiting relatives. The weather was good for one day. Gray, gloomy, and cold the next 2! Oh well.... I did manage to pick up 5 commissions. Although I may have to reshoot some of the photos this spring... I usually make an appearance at a horse show the end of april in Aiken, S.C..   There is a silent auction for Danny and Ron's Rescue, and I donate a small commission to their cause. I have several people that want to do commissions... just have to get the time and weather right! I will be going back to Raleigh for a couple and also Wilmington, N.C., and Camden, S.C.,for a few. Should be a good trip. But, now I have to get back to work on Lily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment