Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rolf


Rolf, originally uploaded by debifitz.

pastel on suede
private collection
actual size 11"X14"

www.djfitzgerald.com

This is a pastel of a military service dog that I was commissioned to do as a gift for the dog's person. Rolf is retired and living in the states with a friend of the soldier while he is back overseas. He is due back this month and they are celebrating Christmas in June.
My client is also including Rolf in a portrait she has commissioned me to do of all her dogs... past and present. It is going to be a long skinny one. I am doing a horse one like it also. They should be very fun to do.... The dog one has 6 dogs and one cat in it. and the horse one has 6 horses in it. I will be starting the horse one sometime this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment