Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hattaway Family Portrait


Hattaway Family Portrait, originally uploaded by debifitz.

pastel on suede matt board
private collection
actual size 28"X38"

Finished! And I just got back from delivering it! They loved it!! The family lives in Charlotte, N.C. and I got to spend one nite with the family.... It was really fun seeing the kids. The photos were originally taken a few years ago. So they have grown up a lot since then. A very charming family! They are going to have me do an individual portrait of each child as the graduate from high school. I photographed the eldest daughter (Jordan) while I was there with her 2 horses... got some really beautiful shots. We took them at about 6:00 in the evening ... the light was perfect! I will share a few of those photos in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment